Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin cast revealaled, confirmed as Japan exclusive mobile title0 Comments
As I personally suspected, Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin will be a Japan-exclusive iOS and Android title, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth looking at. Square Enix updated the upcoming title’s official website with Anatomia’s main visual. It’s great to see that the series’ distinctive visual style hasn’t lost its luster, as the website’s graphic is absolutely gorgeous. Also, Anatomia producer Yoshinori Yamagishi revealed the title’s characters and cast via Twitter. Here is the current roster:
• Lenneth Valkyrie (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro) – The protagonist Valkyrie.
• Odin (voiced by Koichi Yamadera) – Lord of the Aesir.
• Norn (voiced by Ai Kakuma) – A goddess of fate who can foresee the future.
• Sena (voiced by Ayane Sakura) – An earnest, brave, and naturally gifted swordswoman.
• Darine (voiced by Hitomi Nabatame) – A woman so beautiful she can’t be human.
Although western fans probably won’t get a chance to experience it, at least the art is lovely to look at. Pre-registration for Anatomia will be available on its official website until April 26. The mobile title will release this spring.
Valkyrie Anatomia main visual, cast unveiled, Gematsu